Appetite for Adventure
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Seward, Alaska
- Product code: TA101
Satisfy your appetite for adventure! Hike to the majestic blue Kenai Fjords National Park Exit Glacier, learn how to gold pan like a Gold Rush Miner, make friends with a reindeer, and roast hot dogs and s’mores while relaxing among majestic spruce trees.
- Hike to Exit Glacier, one of the most accessible valley glaciers.
- See how much Exit Glacier has receded over time.
- Pet Reindeer, feed them a treat, and learn how they survive Alaskan winters.
- Pan for gold and discover the techniques used by Gold Rush Miners in Alaska.
- Roast hot dogs and s'mores at Howling Wolf Adventure Park
What to Bring:
- Rain gear
- Hiking shoes